Do you know that blogging is important, but aren’t quite sure why, much less how to fit it into the day-to-day of running your creative small business? Are you unhappy with your business’ placement in a search engine and totally confused as to how to fix it?
This online course will teach you exactly how to blog for your creative small business. You’ll learn the basics of search engine optimization (SEO) that every small business owner needs to know, as well as why blogging is critical to the future success of your business. With over seven hours of training videos that you can take at your own pace and a downloadable workbook, you’ll learn directly from Julianne on exactly how to get control of your blog and your online presence.
With tons of examples explained in a non-technical language that anyone can understand, you’ll learn:
– Julianne’s proven eight steps to an effective blog post,
– The basics of search engine optimization (SEO),
– The art of solving problems and selling through your blog,
– How to use your blog to attract (and book!) your ideal client,
– Common blogging mistakes and how to avoid them,
– The difference between blogging for your business and as a business,
– How to write (and stick to!) a blog schedule, and
– So much more!
You’ll get the inside scoop on how Julianne grew her creative e-commerce business to number one in the world for her keywords without any advertising. You’ll see exactly how she continuously sells products to clients who don’t even know that they want it. And, you’ll see first-hand how Julianne started, grew and sold a second blog as a business.